10.6.13

How time has changed..

Hey Guys! 
So a few days ago, Kirsten posted a graphic comparison which inspired me to revisit an old graphic.

Exactly a year ago, I got eliminated from SNTGD Cycle 1 for that awful graphic (left) *vomits*
Several months later I won Cycle 2 and another several months later here I am showing you my improvement!

As you can see, They are wearing different items, basically the reference had a gold sequin dress. The black suit was awful, I have no idea why I even attempted to do that. I also made the dress on the left! I quite like it *blushes*

So, what do you think?
What have I improved on the most?

Khol 

7 comments:

  1. It's crazy how much you've improved even in the past few weeks of graphics. Your new technique is really working for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you Kimbo! I couldn't thank you enough, as you were the one who allowed me into the competition which really boosted my skills!

      Delete
  2. Look you are good :3 I Know you can do it keep it up khol keep it up :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it! You can definitely tell you've improved! The main thing I don't like about the graphic is the dress shading. It's a bit odd around her chest and is pretty blocky. However, I really like the hair and the left hand:D It's overall a really nice graphic!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gurl you made the 2D a 3D and that's a big fat achievement! *proud mother*

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. 0.o Clothing and hair = huge improvement

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you've improved so much, especially your hair and clothing shading!!!

    ReplyDelete