9.6.13

Finally:D

Blogger was messed up majorly for a while and during that time, I had an epiphany!
I have scratched the whole line from hysteria!
Now, instead of 
Ladies in White
It's 
Native Mother
A Native American inspired line with a hard metal(literally) fusion.

Check out the line at hysteriafashion.blogspot.com.
I'm currently looking for models for my couture line coming this winter, so don't hesitate to sign up!

Anyways...I was working on something different. 
I'm getting into digital design because I feel like Stardoll is really limiting my abilities.
Here is one of the few pieces I've still working on.

Crazy lady holding my face from behind as she antagonizes me...
She needs a manicure!

I had a mind freak when I did it.
The basic idea around it is that she's a doll, of course, who was kidnapped and right now, a woman named Mon(not gonna tell you her real name), is interrogating her. Apparently, the kidnapped woman(me,hehe) was sleeping with her ex-boyfriend(the kidnapped lady's current boyfriend) and I guess the crazy lady doesn't like that fact he moved on...
Oh well...Hope I live!

Onto the actual graphic. I find the bags under the eye a little weird and the hair was a last minute thing, but I ended up kinda liking the crazed look. Her nails were inspired by those gross zombies ones on The Walking Dead. The duct tape is a little crappy, but it's my first time drawing actual duct tape(it's not just a color)

My favorite part of this whole graphic is the eyes. They are the exact color as mine when I cry. They get super bright green with red blood vessels in my eye.


I'm thinking of continuing with the graphic story, but I'll probably start with the beginning and post it on my graphic blog. I think it'll be fun. Coming up with new stories and exploring my creativity through insane scenarios...Fun:)


10 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/6/13 01:57

    whoa, that's awesome! So deep... ;)
    *Comes in and rescues Kasey - yay!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but you just went into an empty warehouse....She's got me somewhere dark and damp. I think it's a cave. Maybe outside of the country? I was knocked out for a while there...

      Delete
  2. in LOVE with this! i love the attention to detail and the hair looks incredible! i love the story behind it too, gives the graphic a lot of depth! the duct tape looks a lot more like a bandage to me which looks good anyway! i'm just gonna stare at this now for a few hours...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and yeah, first time making it, but I guess as long as it looks like a gag, it's good:D

      Delete
  3. Anonymous9/6/13 02:46

    Amazing graphic also how do you shade your hair cause im having trouble

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find the highlights in the style that I draw(I draw my own hair, so I create the highlights and shadows) and just shade. There are many ways to shade, but you've got to discover your own way:)

      Delete
  4. This is so amazing that I have no words to describe it! The blood doesn't look very realistic but other than that it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And Yeah,I need to work on it:)

      Delete
  5. Wow. Idk if there are any words suitable to describe this.

    ReplyDelete