10.6.13

What Was Hsyteria RTW...

love the hands!
This is my favorite graphic of the whole line!

This was the first spoiler for the line. 
second oldest design
This is my favorite outfit from the line.
newest design
 This is the outfit from the spoiler.
oldest design
 This is the outfit featured on that graphic a few months back.


My new concept is a lot more well thought out. I appreciate it much more. In the new line, I'll be using some of these concepts and some older ones. This line was inspired by housewives throughout the decades. They are the rock that holds the family together and I tried to convey that throughout the designs. I'm not gonna give you all the ones I finished, but here are the few I will reveal of the old line. 

My favorite models for the line were Kim and Elle. They had great features that really worked with the makeup style.

6 comments:

  1. Love them all, especially the green dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's my favorite design. So simple, but really polished.

      Delete
  2. I've realized the way you shade faces are way too similar. So that kind of makes all the medolls look the same. The models in your graphics kind of loose their personal look and receive your basic standard for shading faces. I think by this i mean like the nose bridge area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow...Guess I do...That needs to change! Thanks for pointing that out to me:D

      Delete