7.5.13

Painting is Worth a Thousand Words in Itself

A pretty big sneak of a new graphic I'm working on. You'll figure what it's for in a few days. I'm pretty sure I like the whole results (which of course you can't see quite yet...oh I'm so mean). As you can tell I really enjoy posting snippets of graphics I've completed - don't ask why, though.

And before I go, I haven't yet posted this from my second entry of RNTM:
I hate it, so...My graphics are deteriorating *cries*
Feel free to give it about a thousand thumbs down.

5 comments:

  1. It's pretty good though. Why would you hate it? Apart from the right arm and the lack of shading on the legs, everything else is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly how can you hate that? I'm always blown away by your graphics. The hair especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There should probably be more shading on her body, and perhaps she should be a little bit more tan? She wouldn't be that pale on the beach even if she's got a lighter complexion.

    ReplyDelete