8.5.13

A Third Year

Seen as today LoveGossip4life has reached three years on stardoll (still not sure if I should be happy about that yet...), I've thrown you guys another spoiler of a different graphic I'm working on:
Its zoomed in 400%, if you're going to complain about the pixel-y-ness. I actually think I like this one so far - as you may or not be able to tell, I've altered my face shading a bit (most prominent in the eye and nose). This is my medoll for anyone who's wondering, fyi.

I've only done the face, so no hair or body has been added yet. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it soon. Wish me luck on that *laughs*

Comment, critique, or whatever floats your boat.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/5/13 23:46

    i can tell it's going to look great is it for HAUTE magazine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous9/5/13 00:03

      thanks :) and no, I never use my medoll for HAUTE :)

      Delete