28.4.13

Pink Pastels & Grey Hues

I'm trying to come up with slightly more creative post titles, since most of mine consist of the title "new graphic" or "update" - somewhere inbetween those lines.

Also, since TGV has kind of been at a standstill lately, its a given that an update is a must.

I haven't made any graphics other than this one because I've been on a graphic hiatus...again. Sad, I know, but I just haven't been in a graphic mood lately. And yeah.

On another note, I love this graphic! I really feel like I'm improving on denim - for one. Additionally, I love how flowy and effortless the shirt looks, so that's another plus. My one concern would definitely be those shoes. Other than the colors, they look exactly like my own, so that's kind of cool. With that said, I'm addicted to wedges as of now.

The skin could be better, but I don't think it's too bad, either. Of course, your comments and critique would be very helpful.

And finally, the background is fabulous. At first, I wasn't sure about it, but now the more that I look at it, it gains attention, but doesn't pull away from the medoll, either. If you were wondering, either, I made the wood grain and seperate boards too. It was tricky at first to come up with a technique, but I think it came out great in the end.

Oh, and if you didn't notice, I couldn't resist but add ombre to my medoll's hair. Gosh, I'm still in love with that trend. Pretty much everything she's wearing is a trend I go all - what's the word? - crazy for. *laughs*

Comment, critique, rate, or whatever.
- Over and out -

4 comments:

  1. I love this so much omfg *_* Everything flows so well together and you finally have developed your hair technique and it looks so nice! My only concern is that you should have added a little more volume to the left side of the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous29/4/13 05:07

    Shading is impeccable, I love your shoes. Perhaps the only thing that I might not like would be the hair, I feel like its too thin (and perhaps this is just me) but the thicker the hair (particularly by the scalp) the more attractive the head is going to be!

    Other than that, I really see how your aesthetic as a graphic designer transcends into the execution of the graphic, and you are improving (not sure that's even possible? haha).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous29/4/13 22:17

      aw, thank you :) Yeah, and I agree with that. Its a little too high up.

      Delete