27.4.13

Finger Movement!

Haha, no longer poking the keyboard:)

I can finally move parts of my index and middle finger after the first week of physical therapy! It hurts, but feels great to finally hold(as much as I could of) a pencil/pen. 
Because it's my right hand, I've been limited to doing book work(orally) in art and other classes, but now I can continue working on my portfolio for college(kinda:D)!:D

I am so amazingly super happy and I attempted doing a graphic today because of it! It's a little sloppy, but you understand why. I feel it's one of my finer pieces just because I really persevered to get it done and tried to do the best I could. Although, now I'm hopped up on pain meds and am resting in bed, I feel that it's worth it to have this ability again. 


This graphic is dedicated to everyone who's been so supportive of me and given best wishes to get better. 
Thank you!

The face was already edited from my fashion line and the earrings were from a previous graphic.
 The hair is also from my line, as is the model:
...singstar...


12 comments:

  1. Anonymous27/4/13 01:33

    by the looks of this I wouldn't have been able to tell that you had a brace on :) Fabulous Kasey! Glad to hear you're doing better, too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I mostly did the shading with the polygonal lasso tool, so it looks similar to how I usually do it:)

      Delete
  2. god even with a broken hand you do graphics WAY better than me. god *starts shuttering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ I`m in total agreement with Lindsey! Gaaah, I`m so happy you`re getting better! c: Thanks a million for using me as a model x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this and I think it's one of your best graphics! If I hadn't read the whole post I woud never believe you were injured ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE this! it's gorgeous. the top is balenciaga right? the only thing i could tap on is that you should think about highlighting a little more to bring out things such as the collarbones and the gap between cleavage. but im totally obsessed with this graphic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) I'll see what I can do, but I'm glad you like it:)

      Delete
  6. Congratulations! I'm so happy that you're still able to make stunning graphics! Good luck with your portfolio! And this graphic is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:D I'm very happy to keep working!

      Delete