30.4.13

INDUSTRIAL GLAMOUR

after finally finishing my 3 ntgd tasks, i was still eager to make more graphics. luckily i had a request lined up

here's a spoiler for y'all


click to enlarge (its huge)
the reference was to DIE for and i loved making this. i really like how the face turned out

that's all i can say for now, but i'll reveal the big picture as soon as i get permission

i'll leave on a quote from one of my favourite drag queens of all time, which i want you ALL to remember

"you can take a garbage bag and be a fucking beauty queen!"


9 comments:

  1. Anonymous30/4/13 23:56

    IT LOOKS AMAZING ;O

    Cant wait to see the whole thing...

    *chuckle*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milky skin. LOVE that milky skin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/5/13 03:33

    Amazing graphic I also love the skin shading especially the lips and the quote is still in my head and it has only been two minutes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! the lips are my favourite part too

      Delete
  4. Anonymous1/5/13 06:36

    looks fabulous ;)
    Maybe the cheek bone is a bit too defined? But that's all I can really pinpoint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! it may look that way when zoomed right in, but it's not as much of a distraction when viewed at proper size

      Delete
  5. I will never ever in my life understand how you can make such realistic faces? Like how???????????? It's way too beautiful it has blinded me and my eyes are dripping glitter cause it's so perfect *-*

    ReplyDelete