1.8.13

so much rejection

in the planning stages of any x issue, i change my mind so many times on what or who i want in there

i made this graphic a while ago but realised i no longer need it, so enjoy




the outfit is from quite an early jeremy scott collection

i really like how some parts of the coat came out, it was a very weird material to do. i think the boots look quite good too


what do you think?
leave a comment/tick a box!!

love you all xxxxxxx


ps: model applications are now re-opened at x and the contract system has been abolished meaning models can now apply for free! click here to apply

9 comments:

  1. I wish I could do such pretty shading on very shiny materials! This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i found it very hard to figure out, but once i got the hang of it it was fairly easy! thank you babe

      Delete
  2. OMG perfection!! You have to teach me how to shade leather!!! *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you boo! it's all about finding the right opacity!

      Delete
  3. Love it! I would definately wear that haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1/8/13 21:47

    I need to learn how to do that shading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a fairly simple method, very easy to adapt to!

      Delete
  5. It's just perfect. I love it so much :) Boots are SOOOOO amazing!

    ReplyDelete