22.7.13

The Graphics I Hate!

Over the past few weeks, I've only made a few graphics & if I'm being completely honest; I hate them all. I feel as though I work too hard on them which makes them look messy and un-kept. For example the two graphics to the left & below.
















I started this graphic last night when I was almost asleep. It's from Chanel's Spring/Summer 2010 ad-campaign. From the beginning I thought it could have been the best graphic that I've made - but again, I've worked too hard on it causing it to look messy - and if I continue to work on it there is a 50% chance of my laptop out of my bedroom window. I just thought I should show you just to let you know what I've made.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous22/7/13 20:29

    I like the first graphic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both though I slightly prefer the second. I think that you make graphics with stardoll members as models you shouldn't have an outline cause the outcome looks too fake. Although when you design clothes or manequins it somehow turns out extraordinary! I don't know who to explain this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first one the most but the medoll you chose for it was kinda uggs, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't make it randomly; it was for a client (:

      Delete
  4. I agree with Helen, you shouldn't do an outline if you use a Medoll as model.
    The second graphic looks awesome actually!! :)

    ReplyDelete