22.7.13

BEAUTY - My contribution

Now that BEAUTY has been released (check it out here), I can show you the two graphics I made for the issue:
 {You can click to enlarge - they're quite big!}
The backgrounds are just something random I added, I just sent the models themselves to the magazine and they were slotted into their pages =) I really like the first one, of Kociara074, it came out how I wanted it to, and I think it looks ok, it definitely got me into a good mindset for my NTGD task 1(which I'll publish here later in the week once the results are out!)! I quite like the second, with Katrian-G, but not as much as the first, I think the hair is sooo weak, so that's the main point which lets it down, I do quite like the trousers, but I think I could have done them better so they also give it a little let down - however overall I'm happy with my input of graphics to BEAUTY!
As well as graphics I helped with the text a lot and did some proof reading - I just made sure things made sense, I wasn't there to edit or change what Tolya had written, so it was important for me to go through the texts in a way that kept it natural - anyway, enough ranting!

Let me know what you think of not only my graphics, but the magazine as a whole - it was impressive wasn't it?!?! 


Oh, and the Royal Baby has been born! And it's a little boy! I was convinced it would be a girl, but as long as he's healthy, that's all that matters =D 

Love K xxx

3 comments: