5.7.13

HIRE ME

it seems stardoll designers, like all of us, can mess things up sometimes and along with transforming chanel items into dolly items, it's a recipe for disaster

chanel is an awful brand. it's very overrated and definitely needs to stop overshadowing MUCH better brands

anywhom, i decided to remake a tube top from the recent chanel tribute store!


left is mine, right is stardoll's/chanel's


i dont know why i felt this was necessary but i just felt like something must be done.
which one do you prefer?
leave a comment! tick a box!
i also just want to say thank you all so much for your lovely comments on my previous posts, im so thrilled that you're all excited for x!

mwah xxx

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/7/13 00:50

    I like yours better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/7/13 01:06

    Yours = *faints*
    Stardoll's = *throws up*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous6/7/13 01:38

      Do you need a trashcan? lol

      Delete
  3. Anonymous6/7/13 02:32

    I like your version, but I cannot agree with you that Chanel is an overrated brand. I mean if Chanel is overrated than what are Dior, Louis Vuitton, etc. overoveroverrated?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love yours! And i totally agree, Chanel is overrated and to me not innovative enough anymore, its a runway with 131354312 tweed skirts dresses and jackets. All the same all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Chanel being overrated. Of course, I love it and it's amazing and you can't deny that Karl is a fashion genius but it's getting way boring. It is timeless and classy as nothing else can be but it seems that Karl is starting to repeat his ideas over and over each season just like Stefano and Domenico keep doing the same thing every season. It is pretty but they need to get out of their comfort zone for once!

    *praying for stardoll to make a Dion Lee tribute*

    Tbh I like both versions. I like both prints but I prefer your shading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Om Dion Lee would be perf *-* I'm guessing they are gonna make Prada anyhow, they seem to be crazy for the Oriental fashion trend and Prada has quite a bit of it

      Delete
  7. Chanel is timeless and classy and I still love it, but I have to agree, there are many better brands. Although you have to admit that Chanel along with Dior has the best runway shows (I mean the runways are always soo huge and real artwork).

    Anyway, I love your version of the top, the print is soooooo much better than the right one. But I somehow like the shading of the Stardoll version better.

    ReplyDelete