5.7.13

A Last Minute Thing

So I've neglected photoshop for like... the past month.

If you aren't already aware, I'm a contestant for Rafael's Next Top Model. With that, I decided to pick up where I last started and do the task five using graphics again (why is this coming out so awkward and weird to write, fyi?)

Without the big spiel, here's what I came up with:


Small? Yes, I know.

The task we were struck upon was creating a Japanese line with an outfit of choice. I decided to go for the more modern - yet maintaining elder aspects of the culture - approach. I'm fairly pleased with the results. I'm fully aware that this could be better, but I was in a rush when finishing it up.

Anyways, grace me with your words of pity. I'm wearing ear plugs... lol

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/7/13 22:06

    If stardoll made that outfit I would've bought it already

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous5/7/13 22:10

      Well that makes me feel better :')

      Delete
  2. i love this! i love when you make more daring graphics, it really showcases your talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous5/7/13 22:39

      *cries* thank you! ;)

      Delete
  3. This is very nice but I can't help myself from screaming 'WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE HAIR????????'

    Like, is it white and you shaded it too dark, is it black and you shaded it with too much white or is it black and white on purpose??????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous6/7/13 01:05

      The funny story was me saying: "Hmm, I wonder what I'd look like as a blonde..." It was an old unused hair of mine and I just filled it in with a light blonde and forgot to change the opacity of the shadows... I know it's way too dark, but I'm too lazy to change it now O.o

      Delete
    2. Haha okay but it kinda suits the graphic, which btw is amazing!

      Delete
  4. The clothing is so cute, need this print on Stardoll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous6/7/13 21:47

      Well, I'll take that as a compliment! ;D

      Delete
  5. IM SURE I CAN SPEAK FOR EVERYONE THAT THE PROBLEM OVERSHADOWING THIS GRAPHIC IS THAT U ARENT USING ME AS A MODEL

    HAHA JK BUT U SHUD

    BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS!!! POONANI SAYS HI FROM HER CRIB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous6/7/13 21:48

      ohmigosh, that is what's wrong with this graphic! Thanks for reminding me, gladzy! ;D

      Delete