2.6.13

Super Simple Summer....Graphic....

I haven't really posted in a while and that, my darlings, is because I'm working on my line.
Hysteria.
Though many of you know this.


Anyways, I got bored with the organizing and designing that I decided to do a super simple summer graphics.


I particularly LOVE the left hand and mid-section. The hair is defo not my favorite and neither is the jacket. I honestly don't like the jacket at all. Only because I despise the color white on outerwear. 

This took about three hours to make, with a ten minute break.
I think that's pretty good timing!


6 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/6/13 06:54

    love it! I actually like white jackets, it adds a nice touch to any outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing I don't like about this! It's incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're lines are so clean Kasey! However, the hair looks slightly like fabric, you know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yeah, It's my absolutely least favorite part of this graphic. But I felt that it was necessary for a long styled hair because any other style I tried looked odd:)

      Delete