17.6.13

Remember the Foot?

Exactly what I asked. Do you remember my beautiful foot? I do, and I'm many do too.
I originally made it for a blog I was going to open, but I decided against it until I felt the time was right.
I'll make a new graphic for it because I just can't wait to show you this beauty.

The model is me...of course since it was my blog!

See the foot down there...That's the foot.
Personally, I'm not a big fan of the hair, but my sister said it looks nice so I'm not gonna argue with anyone about it:)

Basically, I love this graphic.
 It's my absolute favorite to date and that's saying something because I've been working on a lot of different and new things. I just love love love it!

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous17/6/13 06:17

    Definitely one of your best to date! I can't pinpoint any errors or whatever, because this is absolute perfection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous18/6/13 04:55

      and i don't know why, but that shadow is like amazing... the epitome of awesomeness, may I say.

      Delete
    2. Haha, yeah. That's exactly what I thought when I made it! Just like, Wow! I can't believe I made that shadow perfectly!:D

      Delete
  2. The feet are lovely (oh, and the rest of the graphic) Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate ifeetThey are quite lovely feet!

      Delete
  3. Those are such beautiful legs and feet omg

    I love this! The only thing I don't like is the bracelets but only style wise because they're drawn very well tbh. Also, I think that you should have shaded the neck with multiple layers because now it seems very odd. Other than that, this graphic is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no neck. It's just a shadow. With the bag covering the body and the hair acting as a curtain over the , there wouldn't be any highlights, just a shadow... Otherwise I would've used a skin tone for it, but I used a dark brown instead. But thank you:)

      Delete
  4. Like in modelling you're suppose to be showing the item that is going to be sold/purchased, and that is very well executed here. Well done!

    Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was an advertisement for the bag, so I really wanted tomake it as similar to the actual thing as possible:) I appreciate you pointing that out!

      Delete