20.6.13

Haul!

So many of you know that I was in the final three for SDNTGD season three. 
Unfortunately, I had some problems with my hand and wrist and was forced to drop out.
However, I did have all my reference image set, my colors picked, and was beginning the graphics. 
After the competition ended and jack had gone off with his prize, I started to work on the graphic again. I finished the magazine cover during the final week of my recovery, but I never got around to finished my Last Friday Night graphic.

Here is how far I got.
There were four more characters in the graphic, including two medoll look alikes.

This is the graphic for the cover. I really love the arms and the white of the jacket.

This is the magazine itself. Kiss Magazine.


And then I did a request about two days ago for Lindsay1323.
I thought I liked the hair, but I actually don't. It looked nice when I did it, but now it looks messy...and I don't like it.


10 comments:

  1. I like the last friday night one, really impressive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I personally think that the shirt is one of my best to date!:)

      Delete
  2. Anonymous21/6/13 00:28

    jal;dsfjasl the second one's hair... omg *faints* oh, and Kasey, have you escaped your kidnapper yet? ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, but I've got internet access now:D lol...

      Delete
  3. I really love the second one. A tip i'd say Kasey you should shade more of the surface area. It makes it a bit cartoonish when you're only really shading the outs very minimal. You're really approving love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and I'll try do that. It seems to be nailed into my brain to stick to my old ways, haha:)

      Delete
  4. The magazine cover is truly amazing,outstanding! As for the 'Last Friday Night' graphic, I have to say that it's not my style but it's very well done. I also like the last one but the hair technique is really something odd to see from you. Your hair always looks clear and neat but this is blurry and messy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and yeah, the more I looked at it, the more I didn't like it.

      Delete
  5. I'm in LOVE with your Lana Del Rey inspired graphic, it's perfect!
    Also your magazine cover. If I saw that in our local kiosk I would definitely buy it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:D and I appreciate the purchase! lol

      Delete