5.6.13

Graphic blog makeover

I decided a while ago that it was time my graphics blog had a makeover - the previous header had an old look of mine, and tbh I wasn't that fond of it's overall image! So here's the new header:
 I gave the blog a little re-shuffle to go with it too, if you want to check it out, click here

Overall I think it gives the blog a nicer appearance. I'm happy with how the bottom half of the graphic came out, and I'm reasonably happy with the hair - it still needs work, but is better than some of the hairs I've done before. I'm not so happy with how the sweater came out, I tried it a few times, and this was the best go, I feel like it's missing something but I just can't quite put my finger on it!
Anyway - overall I'm pleased with the look it gives my graphics blog =)

Thoughts? Advice to do better next time?

Love K xxx

4 comments:

  1. I really like this. It's so elegant and the jeans look so great! I like everything and the sweater too! I don't think there's something wrong with it. It flows very well with the rest to my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the head is a bit small, either that or the neck is too big. Otherwise, it's really nice:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous6/6/13 02:35

      I'm pretty sure it's the head - something doesn't look totally right about it. On another note, I really love the sweater, and your hair is getting a lot better too!

      Delete
  3. I love it, the only thing I'd say is the neck looks very thick, otherwise, awesome

    ReplyDelete