12.6.13

D&G, Prada, Chanel and Celine

Been working on this for the past 4 or 5 days, it's not for anything in particular, just a little practice graphic, and it can help me work on my skills in prep for NTGD - I'll need to be on top form to keep up with the other contestants! The model is ...Singstar... who signed up to be involved in practice graphics on my blog. I really like all the clothing actually, I think I've not done too bad a job on that aspect, and I really like the bag, though I think I could have done the clasp better. I love most of the skin apart from those darn knees(and that tiny pointed bit on the right elbow)! They just didn't work out quite right, I hope to work on those in my next graphic =) The hair is alright, but I think I've done it too basic, it definitely could have been much better.
Overall I am pleased with how this turned out and I look forward to hear your thoughts!

21 comments:

  1. Love it! Love it sooo much! It's just really beautiful and balanced! It reminds me of Lindsey's graphics in a way:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wanted to write the same. This is a really beautiful graphic and since you spend so much time working on it I do not want to discount your effort, but the appearance is very Lindsey-like.

      But nevertheless, THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL. I also really like the hair. Your practice really pan out! :-)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much =) It took me a while to see the resemblance to Lindseys work, but I guess it does a little in the leg shading?

      Delete
    3. Anonymous12/6/13 22:21

      Really? I wouldn't of thought this graphic to look like mine :P In other thoughts, I really like this, it's certainly one of your better graphics ;)

      Delete
  2. you have no idea how much I love this, the bag is perfection. i'll be routing for you on SNTGD!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks absolutely gorgeous! i love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this, but the proportions seem a bit off. The model is very top heavy although she appears to be leaning in. Maybe it's the perspective? The detail on the Chanel bag is marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The view is kinda looking in from slightly above, the left leg is furthest in the distance and the hands and above are more prominent - I think the background probably wasn't the right choice to help portray this!
      Thanks, the bag took quite a while to get it looking good - but I enjoyed it, I could make Chanel bags all day =)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! I look forward to seeing more of your work =D

      Delete
  6. So much improvement in just one graphic! The only thing that's off to me are the elbows because they seem way too boxy and small?! Other than that I love this graphic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, if you see what I've said about the placing in my reply to Ashley above, the elbows are kinda in the middle ground of view, closer than the left leg but further behind the hands - not sure if I've explained it very well!

      Delete
  7. ugh wow can you not be so freaking amazing?! You're gonna do fab in NTGD, your graphics are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you - NTGD will definitely be a tough competition!

      Delete
  8. Anonymous13/6/13 11:30

    I love that Chanel bag

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Chanel bag, omg. The whole graphic is well done. Great job!(:


    Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Probably one of your best graphics. You showing more selection will get you far in competition. The only thing I would say is off is the angle of the background and the medoll.

    ReplyDelete