23.5.13

Uh-Huh

 The following are graphics I made for the third task of Rafael's Next Top Model:


I honestly really like the second graphic (the headshot one), much better than the other, however I have a paticular fetish for the hair - It's most definitely one of my better ones. Speaking of which, I though I should mention that most always I do not use a reference picture for hair, including the hair above. Aside from my random babbling, I'm crossing my fingers that these graphics help me make it to the next round.

And if you're going to point it out, I was sort of inspired by Luisa's SNTGD entry for the final task (see it here), and wanted to try and make my own version of the face shadowing. Hopefully that's alright - I never did ask her if I could use the technique...

Anyhow, what's your comments on the graphics? Please, please, please (!!!) comment, I've noticed the amount of comments a single post here has been getting is much less than normal. We need to rise the number of comments again!

Like mentioned about five hundred times in the above paragraph, please comment. Vote, rate, or anything else while you're at it, too.

Thanks. *And...Publish*

15 comments:

  1. I definitely love the ombre hair of the first graphic

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second graphic is better! Love that❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. brb too busy screaming over the second graphics cause it's too perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wonder how you create your amazing hair, it's perfect.
    The graphics are soooo gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you say amazing?! I just love how you shade eyelids! Absolutely my favorite part is all the color! I'm a sucker for teal and you've just blown my teal-loving mind!:D

    And that second graphic...Oh gosh! It looks like a real photo and just amazing. I really wanna know how you do Ombre hair. It's a gorgeous technique and makes your graphics look soooo good!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous23/5/13 19:38

      ;D Actually I've adopted the black and white technique for my hair, so it's a lot easier to have them in layers. Next, create a layer above the hair color (and below the shading layers), and fill in the hair with the ombre color of choice. I usually use the eraser from here, by selecting portions of the hair, and continuously do that towards the scalp. That way it's not as "blended" into the hair as a gradient tool would :)

      Delete
    2. Oh okay...So just use the shading to direct the flow of color. I'll have to try it:D Thanks!

      Delete
    3. Anonymous24/5/13 19:30

      I realized I didn't explain it extremely well, but hopefully you get what I explained! hehe

      Delete