2.5.13

androgorgeous

andrej pejic is one of my favourite models, he is truly incredible. hence why i granted him the honour to sit at the top of x and peer down on everything

click to enlarge, but beware as it is ridiculously huge
i actually love this graphic, apart from the fur, which i rushed but i dont really care because you can barely see it

i ADORE how the face turned out and how i managed to create that bleached brows look

tell me what YOU think! leave a comment/tick a box, i would love to hear your opinions

you can also, if you wish, see the full version of this graphic in its full form over at x magazine

love u all xxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Jack, I think you already know this is perfect so I ain't gonna say it. Everything about it so well done and it kinda reminds me of you. Black fur, fierce, dark lipstick...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/5/13 21:29

    *-* can't even say a word you are an amazing graphic designer you truly are an inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/5/13 21:41

    yup, love it as well! I agree, the fur does look a bit rushed, but it shouldn't be too hard to fix if you ever want to come back to this graphic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, this is fantastic. :o

    ReplyDelete
  5. why he has no belly button?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @incandessence it's obviously under his pants they're a bit high waist'd

    I really love the face. Your posterization on the image before hand really is paying off. The face is my favorite.

    I don't think the fur really matters. If you wanted you could had even gotten away with doing zero shading. I don't think people would even notice since you're drawn more to the face. I still can't believe he is a guy he is indeed very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete