3.4.13

The Models have been Picked!


About a month ago, I made a post for an application for my upcoming line and I finally got around to picking my models. There are 20 pieces in total and each model will be featured up to two times during the "show".
Congratulations to the following dolls that'll be featured:

...singstar...
Sweet_gal11
superkotka2
lovealwaystiara
rockinellee
afrin_98
mangunmeetan
xxlovexx

Thank you everyone for applying! 
I was looking for some specific looks and I found them in many of the dolls that applied, but lowered the list to these eight people. I've also picked two dolls to be the featured faces of the line.
They'll appear in the spoilers, ads, and will be the first and last to walk out.

 The two I picked are:
Sweet_gal11
xxlovexx

If you name is on the list at the top, I'll be sending you a message/friend request. 

12 comments:

  1. Im super excited to see this line :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. so psyched to see this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm very excited to see the line! you have a very unique sense of style, so i expect your line to be especially intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm very excited to bring my designs to digital life:D

      Delete
  4. OMG OMG OMG! I'M A FEATURE FACE? THANK-YOU SO MUCH! THIS MEANS SO MUCH! Lol! Sorry for that freakout! :P I'm just so happy! Congrats to the other models as well! :DDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome:) Your face had something about it that I really liked and thought fit the idea of my line best.

      Delete
  5. OMG OMG OMG! I'M A FEATURE FACE? THANK-YOU SO MUCH! THIS MEANS SO MUCH! Lol! Sorry for that freakout! :P I'm just so happy! Congrats to the other models as well! :DDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why did it post twice? Hmm... Weird

      Delete
  6. YAY! Awesome, really excited ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. :O I just seen this! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete