6.4.13

Sacrilege: Contest entry :D

At first I thought that whole graphic will much more pretty but I was trying too hard and I am not happy with the result. So here is the graphic judge it look yourself:

From myself I can say that I like hair and skin shading and the worst part is face. D:
I tried to make it look more pretty but result was even more awful.

I like template though and I think It is best one which I ever done. I was unable to choose which version looks best so I added all.

I wasn't going to make a header for stardoll i my contest but it is my tradition so I made it last minute. :D






Inspirational music:

Which version of header You like mostly? You see any mistakes in my english? 

8 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! Did you make the background yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You. yes i made background myself.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous6/4/13 19:07

    How long did it take you to make the background?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was making graphic for 3 days. I was doing backrounds for 2 days and this one took me about 1-2 hours.

      Delete
  3. I love the frist one in red.
    The graphics, are all amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! And I can't believe what a beautiful background you made :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really nice to hear. :D I always make spring or summer background I only don't like autumn ones and sometimes winter ones. I feel like backgrounds are my favourite part of graphic to make. Lol :D

      Delete