5.4.13

ghetto baby

last night i got to such a point of boredom that i found myself browsing several out-of-my-price-range clothing sites. upon deciding this was not healthy, i instead made a graphic



the new le interior compliments this graphic so well! im glad i used it.
the model is the gorgeous khol, and i promised her i would make her look hot shit. i think i succeeded.
the shading under the sheer parts of the outfit were very difficult, but i managed. and the actual bustier and hotpants didnt turn out as well either.

but anyway i really like the hands and the hair (kind of) and of course the boobs, which are the key focus in every graphic i make

leave a comment! tick a box! maybe i'll reply with something really witty but probably not! 

LOVE Y'ALL XXX


10 comments:

  1. I am first in line lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one wants ur crabs raspusha

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skin shading technique for some random reason really reminds me of Eliza's, it's pretty tho

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoes are stunning :o I love the wall behind her. Really good graphic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I love the shading and concept as well as the background.

    The only thing bothering me is the hair because they cover most of Khol's face so it looks like they're mispotioned.

    but damn i fucking love this graphic *_*

    ReplyDelete