25.3.13

Who's that girl?

Hey y'all (I'm in an american mood),

Got another spoiler for you dolls!

Well, before you say anything, Yes I'm completely aware that this graphic is a poor quality piece from me. (my world is broken *cries*)
I started to realise it was looking a bit odd (the shadings blurred and flat) It's because I used a small reference (I normally use references over 1000 pixels)
But I adored the reference and I NEEDED to do something with it.

I loved working on this graphic as I love the person it features, OOH and also those gorgeous hotpants are from my upcoming collection of ACID. 


Do you know who it is yet?

First person to comment who it is gets a big hug from me (you know you want it)

There are numerous clues throughout this post.

Happy guessing Y'all!

Khol X


11 comments:

  1. Iggy Azalea, and weren't the original shorts floral print?<3

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah haha I did mention she is wearing a piece from my fashion line :)

      Delete
  2. Anonymous25/3/13 21:15

    i love the pants

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous25/3/13 21:27

    Haha, not all americans say Y'all! XD I mainly hear that accent from those whom live in the south-east region of the US, but not all of us sound like that.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say y'all all the time in real life:D Mainly because I'm southern, but oh well:)

      Delete
  4. Whats wrong with the arm on the right? It doesn't even look like its connected :s

    ReplyDelete