26.3.13

The Transformation of Carrie Bradshaw!

Okay, yes I know It's actually Sarah Jessica Parker but I miss Carrie Bradshaw too much! (I'm a massive Sex & the City fan)

I was browsing through dress-up dolls today and clicked on Sarah and I immediately disliked how stardoll made her. I know the shading is good etc. But they reminded us that She is now oldish, I want to remember the young and radiant Carrie Bradshaw, not the grown up one!

So I took a screen shot of the face, Opened up gimp and started to transform her to how she should really look. I can't believe stardoll actually included her facial lines and wrinkles :(

Stardoll's (left)                      Mine (right)

I tried to make her as young as possible, I hope it worked.
Oh and don't judge the hair, I'm having a really bad time trying to find a good technique but it seems nothing works for me :(




7 comments:

  1. oooh carrie ♥ i miss her too and the carrie diaries or AnnaSophia Robb isn't an appropriate alternative... I was also shocked about the stardoll version and i really disliked the straight hair. So your version is so much better! -Much more SJP :)

    ReplyDelete