1.3.13

A bit off topic post!

A blogger picture for Tania  aka cooldear123 :)
BTW this will be my last post till 14th of march since my academic exams are starting tomorrow and first up is mathematics! So no graphics for that long! I just hope i do good for my exams :)
Before leaving I wanna show you guyz a picture with which am in love with:-
This is soooo fucking perfect! :P
Oh and this Gif is waaay more funnier :-
No offence to the directioners out there . I am a directioner myself but still Harry getting hit is funny and his movements after this is waay more funnier!
Any How sorry for the off topic posts.. :)
Cant wait to return back on 14th march!\
ANY HOW HOW DOES THE GRAPHIC LOOK?
COMMENTS?

1 comment:

  1. the graphic is amazing but I think you should have done the smoke white/grey?

    ReplyDelete