18.2.13

Its Toxic again!

Hello graphic lovers!
How are you all doing? Hope everyone's well! Anyhow lets skip to the part where I show my graphic :

(click to enlarge since this one is too small)
Introducing you to Toxic magazine ....Dont worry this issue is going to be out even before you know :P Just kidding.....anyhow I hope ya'll follow the magazine....:D
to follow click HERE :D

Anyhow what do you all think of graphic???? Is it good....please tell me? Will you.....
PLEASE COMMENT!!!!
*An apology to Khol since i wasn't aware of it.....well I was but forgot *

9 comments:

  1. Erm, Idk if you ever saw this? http://graphicvault.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/spoiler-graphic.html

    :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Khol had the name first plus I think you should keep the name toxic. It works well and makes everything easier.

      Delete
    2. Sorry Khol...I was not aware of it.....well I completely forgot about ur spoiler!...I am damn sorry for that...I thought the name was not picked! Sorry!

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. love the graphic it looks inspired by jelinna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BINGO....It was..thanks for liking :)

      Delete