20.1.13

My fifteenth Birthday

Today is my fifteenth birthday and name-day also Today I renamed and changed adress of my graphic blog. By the way I changed appearance and stuff like this.


I am really satisfied by how face and fur looks. Dress from reference photo was self-changed by me. I left only original shape of dress. All those laces (it looks like laces? I'm not sure.) and folds was made by me the things that I don't like are nails and necklace strings, but I'm happy about how it looks.



Can you see strange English mistakes? What do you think of graphic?

13 comments:

  1. Nice graphic and Happy Birthday :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday :*

    I really like your graphics. They look so realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday <3
    the graphic is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!

    The shading looks very realistic, I don't like it though as it looks like an old lady to me.
    I really love the fur ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well happy birthday, and beautiful graphic.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely graphic, and Happy Birthday :-)

    ReplyDelete