20.1.13

Fashion Frenzy // Pretty Awesome

 Excuse the lousy title, I couldn't think of a better name for the post. Anyhow, I've been on and off working on a graphic, which I really happen to like. Without further ado, here it is:


 And then one with effects:

I personally like the one with effects more, since there isn't as much flaws in it from the first version. I don't really like the jeans, either they need more layers, or its too darkly shaded. Either way, it just looks rather strange.

I'm not sure about the shoes either, but never the less, I'm a huge lita fan. In all, I'd say this is a pretty fashion forward outffit that I made ;)



Also, I finished a graphic request from a while ago. Here's the finished product:


As usual, click to enlarge.
I really like this graphic, although the shading could be less harsh, especially in the hair. This is for dubisdie's blog: The Awesome Stardoll.

So, what do you think of both of my graphics?

8 comments:

  1. Love them! The pants look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the jeans though. Hmm, I don't think the shading on the hair (2nd graphic) is harsh.

    I love your technique, to be honest. It's very unique and no one else is using it. So all of your work is extra special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous20/1/13 23:18

      I kept on editing the hair, but I just wasn't sure if it was too dark. Haha, I think many people are using my technique, but more so my style is different.

      Delete
  3. I was going to make a graphic using the same reference photo (the first one)
    It's from Nasty Gal right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first graphic head looks too big and the shading is harsh, but the clothes look Great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all, but my favourite of the two top ones is the one with more effects. By the way, I love the hair in the first two graphics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've actually managed to create the most utterly amazing pair of jeans I've ever seen! Love it! :3

    ReplyDelete