19.12.12

Sneak Peek?


I would feel guilty if I didn't make a new post, after (finally) being added back to The Vault. I'd like to thank Ceaara for giving me another chance, after Kirsten urged to remove a bunch of writers back in mid November.
However, it's nothing major (not yet), just a 1000% zoomed sneak peek of my new graphic. Which is going to be fully revealed on the 21st/22nd of December (End of the World - after party anyone?).




You can guess who's the model, but I'm 99% sure no one's gonna get it right anyways. ;-)


-Princess_Kiara1

17 comments:

  1. First I thought it's Bill Kaulitz haha then I noticed blue hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only people I've heard of who have had turquoise hair are Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj... so could this be Lady Gaga? Sorry for my bad guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing but i have no idea who that is i thought it was lady gaga but i really dont remember her having longe blue hair and a nose piercing???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that sucks if you post it on the 22nd... haha (jk jk)

    Its really good, just like all your graphics ;) I'm not going to guess because how unfortunate is it taht I hardly know the names of at least five celebs? :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might publish it on the 23rd, and if I happen to finish it today, that's gonna be like, really late in the night, haha

      Delete
  5. OMG i love it.. Is it Kesha?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perhaps Audrey Kitching? Looks an awful lot like her!

    Your shading is so good omg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isn't Audrey, but she kinda looks like her, I guess...It's an alternate model tho

      and aw thanks haha

      Delete
  7. Lana is quite right, it much looks like that: http://i.imgur.com/TJz4m.jpg
    Even if the eyes, mouth and the nose piercing doesn't really fit the reference.
    Anyways, amazing work Nika!! :)
    Your shading is really flawless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isn't Audrey, the girl's name starts with an A tho. :)

      Delete