9.11.12

Just want to make clear

Hey, so as the new co-owner here I just wanted to make a little reiteration that I will not tolerate swearing here on The Graphic Vault. You may say "But it's freedom of speech - I can say what I want!", but swearing is vulgar and quite frankly unnecessary language. You can express yourself perfectly well without using swear words. The first time a swear word is used you will get a strike/warning, the second time another strike/warning, and the third time you will be removed from the blog. You may think this is drastic, but I think   bad language is just not required here on the blog. There are also a number of young readers of the blog, casual swearing is not something that they should be seeing as it could be a huge influence on them not only in virtual life, but real life.