24.2.12

Unused Graphic Banner

     It always gets to me when I complete a graphic, but there is just something that gives me the chills about it. Whether the clothing doesn't go with the skin tone, to the background turning the atmosphere into a chilly mess, it happens to me often. This happened to me recently.

     I've been planning a giant makeover on my blog, and after multiple pose ideas and attempts, I came across one that particularly spoke to me. I was in love with it after I created it, but then it slowly turned into a nightmare of a graphic. I'm not exactly sure what changed my mind, but I wanted to challenge myself just a tad more. For that reason, I'm showing you all the unused Stardoll's Appearance blog banner.

(click to enlarge)

     What do you think of it? What turns you off in this graphic that I decided to abandon? Comment below, and use the "Reactions" widget attached to the post below to help out. This way, your help can allow me to furthermore improve on my graphics.

-Lindsey (LoveGossip4life)

13 comments:

  1. I love the graphic! There was nothing wrong with the graphic to me really, except a small part of the hair seems to go under the neck, (At the right) which is a bit odd :l

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skin tone is too yellow for the dress. If the dress were a different color or if the skin tone were on the lighter, pinker side of the skin tone spectrum it would all work. For me I guess it's just the coloring. I think more of a yellow or orange colored background and dress have improved it instead of the dark purple and fuchsia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just think the shoulders are too wide, or is it supposed to be like that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The model is too big. She looks chubby and the shoulders make it look more chubby. Otherwise it's really good :) (why don't u change the theme of the appearance? It looks almost the same as the last one :/) love ligee-poo - rating 7/10

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it Lindsay. I don't think the skin is too yellow... There are some people with a yellow undertone like that in real life. When I first saw the graphic, I didn't think anything negative about it. The dress is beautiful. I don't think the shoulders are too wide either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindsey* sorry I keep doing that. x.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shoulders are wide, but definitely not a bad thing. I have wide shoulders in real life, but I'm not fat, and neither is her graphic, which is detailed beautifully!Haha:)
    That dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why is it that when someone isn't MODEL skinny, it automatically makes them fat? The doll is NOT fat, I don't see anything that would make someone suggest that. I understand Im not a graphic master, but I really don't agree with Lige.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think the doll is fat, but the head is a bit too small. The hair looks a bit weird put up to one side like that, and the color scheme doesn't really work. but it's still beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7/3/14 04:28

    lol this post is from two years ago, I think I've improved XD

    ReplyDelete