26.2.12

Header for Extravagance Stardoll

Today I was speaking with Lissy about her blog.
Since I was basically the only writer who kept writing,
 She gave me the blog and permission to do with whatever I wanted to.

Today...it received a makeover.
I'd appreciate you going to check it out, but i won't ask because that's not the purpose of this post.
the purpose of this post is to show you the header I made for the blog along with the new Logo.


Here's the header:

To me, the dress kinda looks hooker-ish. But I saw the design pattern and fell in LOVE!
It's like wool, but made of mixed silk thread. 
Definitely beautiful.

and here's the logo:
I think I might make the logo a little larger.
and brighter.

Anyways, I've been busy with requests and such, so I'll be posting the requests here also, with permission from the owners.

TTFN:)

2 comments: