22.2.12

Hola!Ciao!Hiya:)

Hiya!
Well, My name's Kasey:)
Some of you may know me from my personal graphics blog, 
KNgraphics.blogspot.com

(Me:))

I've been doing graphics for exactly a year.
I use Photoshop and a bamboo tablet.
My main tools in graphic design are the burn and dodge tool.
I use the available features on them in order to make it simple, but just as effective as any other designer.
I think my best feature on graphics is the hair I create.

My techniques are combinations of my past graphics and modern twist. 
I look up to designers such as Lana and Sofi. 
They are what I consider the best in the business.

Here are a few recent, but still older graphics:

(Model: Supa_star4real(Debbie))

(Model: Kasejen)
Here's part of a future fashion line I'm making. 
This is a simple clothing line, with floral accents.

 (Model: Graphic Designer Lindsey(post below))
Here's another section of the fashion line, called after-prom party.
It's a selection of dresses ranging from short, or elegant.
It incorporates colors of popular prom dresses, as well as simple shoes.



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous22/2/12 22:50

    I had no idea you used my medoll as a model! I am so honored! Thank you ;)

    Love your graphics, Kasey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never posted the graphic on my blog;) I discovered it after going through my pictures! It was my pleasure:)

      Delete