22.2.12

And Another New Graphic Designer...

     Hello The Graphic Vault followers! Some of you may know me on stardoll, or have seen my work on other blogs on the stardoll network, or even a small chance that you might have seen me as another face you walk across in the real world we call reality. I am Lindsey, as many refer me to as LoveGossip4life on stardoll. As I may recall, yesterday the new writers were revealed for the blog, and I was ecstatic to find out Ceaara chose me as one of the two new recruits.

     Like the rest of the bloggers on The Graphic Vault, I will be sharing my newest graphics I whipped together, though I'm most excited to get your opinions on my graphics evolution over time. I'm also excited to get started posting on The Graphic Vault because making graphics is one of my biggest passions and/or obsessions in life. I truly love the aspect of art, and that is why I applied to write for the blog in the first place.

     Without further ado, I'd like to start by showing you all some of my more recent graphics, however I promise there will be loads more!



     Expect more within the week or next week, and if you'd like to see even more of my work, visit my official graphics blog HERE.

-Lindsey (LoveGossip4life)

4 comments:

  1. Graphic number 3 :) Inspired by Allison?

    ReplyDelete
  2. and graphic number four... the2glams.. shes so pretty but i cant even imagine what is she doing.. ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Graphic number four 4) aphiba.. what did you tihnk she eat before going to this shoot? she is so fat :(

    ReplyDelete