14.2.15

Back From The Dead

"Rafael Grant ... I've heard that name before I think."

Yeah, that Rafael dude used to be a designer and a contributor of this blog. He took a break from Stardoll because he was a flop towards the end he had some very personal issues going on.

Oh wait, did you say Rafael Grant?! ... that's me!


Yes, you heard right.
I AM BACK!


It's been quite a long time since I last posted something on TGV (my last post was on 27 June 2014 to be exact). But I broke out of my grave and I'm back to take back my crown and slay you and here to stay!



... and I've brought a new graphic with me as well!


Just a tiny headshot. Nothing too special.
But you can definitely expect something bigger for the Stardoll Fashion Week.

It's gonna be fancy!


That's all for now. See you on the red carpet at Stardoll Fashion Week!


Love y'all!
xoxo Rafael

Ps. Sorry for the gif overkill but I simply had to!

3 comments:

  1. babe xoxoxoxo love the headshot, your skin shading is f-l-a-w-l-e-s-s
    welcome back mr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RAFI!!! YASS I HAVE BEEN WAITIN HERE FOR YOU BOO! How much are headshots i need one for my FB account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its definitely so amazing to have you back Rafi!!!! Everyone could note that the stardoll blogosphere wasnt the same without you!!! So glad we have you back! This headshot is so amazing besides! Im so in love with your graphics *o*

    ReplyDelete