24.10.13

Some Unseens

I'm too lazy to write the whole spiel, so here's the two latest and greatest(s):


UNDERNEATH STARDOLL, pretty straight forward in the sense I had to make the Fall '13 banner for USD. I think it's one of my best graphics to date . . . though I'm well aware the leg (one to the right, and model's left). Oh, and a big happy birthday to four years as Stardoll's biggest blog for all things Stardoll-related!

DESTINATION STARDOLL, my and Mia's (SuperMiaStar) latest project. It's filled with modeling and all that stuff. If you're interested in competing in Stardoll's biggest modeling competition yet, click { h e r e }. Hope to see you there.

Any comments on the graphics, leave it in the comments, xo

4 comments:

  1. Both graphics are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin the new banner for USD! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not incredibly keen on the skin shading (especially hands), but the clothing is perf! hair are also amazing!
    As a whole the new banner for USD is completely awesome XD i'm in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazingg *.* how do you do it ? Please make one to me .. I beg you i need it verry bad for my blog : merimastardoll.blogspot.com . As you see there I tried hard to make something but I just dont know how. Please!

    MeRiMa_

    ReplyDelete