24.8.13

A New Focus

I've worked a lot on my real art these past few weeks and I think the small break has allowed my mind to open up more to new ideas and concepts when it comes to my graphics. I'm working a lot on portfolio(not stardoll-art) stuff and, when the time comes, I'll be applying to colleges and etc. 
But, right now, I'm just living.

Here is a "cut-out" from my line. (that's so punny;))

A few days ago I noticed the whole knee-thing going on between Lindsey and Jack and it made me think,"How good can I do knees?"
Well, here they are!
I love the legs and you can tell they are the focus in this graphics. I also love the shoes and hair because they're kinda out of the box for me.
The model is the gorgeous Froggy_Kannibal!
I love her doll so much.
 I wish she applied to my line;D(*wink, wink)

Again-this was cut from my line so that means I think the design and execution is crap
No need to tell me what I already know!

So...thanks! 
Comment and give me your opinion!


20 comments:

  1. Anonymous24/8/13 06:08

    now, that's how you do knees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those legs are giving me a seizure, so gorgeous!! your shading technique is so unique, its unlike anyone elses i think, but its different without looking that you're trying too hard. the shoes look amazing too! this might be one of my fave graphics you've done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you! It means a lot for you to say that:D

      Delete
  3. I can almost hear everyone who saw this whispering 'Kasey teach me how to do those damn perfect knees'...

    DEM LEGS how beautiful are they like???????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tots gonna stare at it for a few hours so I observe it well

      Delete
    2. Haha, thank you! Stare till your heart's content:D

      Delete
  4. h
    o
    w
    like honestly i love those legs, and of course the knees

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, the legs are like perfect!! Teach me how to do them *_*
    I also love the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much:D it's just something that comes with practice:)

      Delete
  6. Wow, truly good knees. Teach me my master. :o

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those knees are ama-zing! :)

    ReplyDelete