16.7.13

Rafael Who?

Do you still remember me?
Yes, I'm still here. After what seems like a thousand years I decided to start making graphics again. I actually enjoyed my break from the graphic world, but now I enjoy it even more to be back.
My sort of "comeback project" was Spice Couture, which turned out to be okay. Some liked it, some didn't. I never expected people to go crazy for Spice, but I'm glad that quite a few people liked my haute couture collection, even if the majority of the 'important' ones weren't a fan of it.

Anyway, the reason why I'm writing to you is because I want to share something with you ...


Pick 720 to watch in HD

Finally, the fashion show video for the recent Haute Couture collection is done. Watch it, (hopefully) enjoy it and tell me what you think about it :3
By the way, do you have any good advice for me what I could do better next time so that it doesn't look like "cartoon"? 

xoxoxo Rafael

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous17/7/13 00:59

    I always wanted to make videos like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Advice would be to not be so literal in your inspirations ( referring to the puffy sleeves and the neck pieces) maybe find a different way to take on your inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous17/7/13 03:58

    omgomg I love when you make videos :D

    ReplyDelete