12.7.13

Oh, I Believe... in Yesterday...

 I'm currently obsessing with Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Beatles, Queen, The Lumineers, One Republic, Shinedown, Family of the Year, and Walk Off the Earth.
 If you can recommend any good songs from those(besides the obvious ones) please let me know!

this is a scrapped dress from the Hysteria...bet you didn't know that, huh?
<3 those knees:)


One another note, I'm very excited for tomorrow because my line is being released in the middle of the day's activities! Please give me your feedback on the designs! The graphics(well, some of them) aren't very good, but I really like the designs...which is what the line is about. The designs.
Euphoria was beautiful! I absolutely loved the color pallet. It made me wanna hop online and try on the clothes! Not a big fan of dioguardi because I, for one, prefer curvier models and two, just wasn't feeling the designs. However, I really loved the details on some of the clothing towards the end. It looked like a lot of thought went into the designs! So...awesome! X was...well, X. It's got high expectations, and I think those were met with the mini issue. I was expecting a full issue, but I'm very happy to even see another! Many magazines now-a-days don't put out more than one or two issues. The stardesign collection, VIBE, was nice, but I couldn't really see the design on the clothes because of the effect of the "advertisement". However, I went and saw the line for myself and I absolutely ADORE the pants! Sooo, cute!


Remember to comment and give me your opinion on the graphic!
Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. I LUV THE BEATLES SOOOO MUCH!!! I'm really happy u like them too. I can't stop listening to this song - '8 days a week'/ I'm recommending it to you :D
    Btw. The graphic is amazing! I'm in love with this fur.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:D Haha, I just love the fuzzy vintage feeling I get from their songs! I'll totally check it out:)

      Delete
  2. UGH I LOVE THE HAIR AND THE NECK ESPECIALLy

    ReplyDelete