13.5.13

Back from a long break!

I was thinking for a better titile but as I am less creative this is what I've got. So I know its been long time since you people got a dose of my gross graphics....so I am here to give you now ;)
I had to move KSA back to India...that is the reason behind the break. And as many of you know India is not a very good country...and setting up a net connection was even harder and my dad is not even here. So.....here's the graphic without no more further story :-



Well The shading opacity is extremely low. I was just working out that. And its a new way of shading. You know with low opacity. I like the hair. Not bad but could have been better ;)
what do you think?

One more graphic:

I honestly have no idea what I was thinking when I was shading. Especially the face!!! I like the left part of the skirt and the top. The shading sucks at all the other parts :P
P.S:-COMMENT...OR TICK A BOX PLEASE? IF YOU COMMENT IT WOULD BE BETTER!! :)

25 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these as I could never make anything like like the skirt on the second graphic or the hair on the first! Although, after looking at them closely I have to admit that the eyes on the 1st graphic looks a bit 2D,. They needed more shading. Also, on the second graphic the shading is kinda choppy.

    They're both beautiful nontheless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha close look reveals a lot of mistakes :P Yup the eyes rushed and the skirt on the left is choppy and the white opacity was far too high :D Thank you tho :)

      Delete
  2. I need you to make graphics for me omg *-* <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have me words boy! Sent me *_* <3

      Delete
  3. Dayum that hair is amazing, as well as the face. I like the skirt as well but the shading looks a little weird to me around the legs? Anyway very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha it does....I stated that I had no idea what I was thinking while shading :P

      Delete
  4. I think you should try making your skin base with the darkest shade first. I could see lines of the lightest shade from behind the darkest. Lol, I don't know if you would understand me :s But, I gave it a shot anyway.
    Well, hopefully you try and see what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well It doesnt basically go that way...it goes the other way. The lightest first . So that when we approach the dark ones we can reduce the opacity but it still will be darker! I am sorry but I wont be trying that.

      Delete
    2. Just trying to help :o

      Delete
  5. I really love your graphics, but the second one looks very sloppy to me. I'm not sure if you're even finished with it though so never mind me.

    ReplyDelete