17.4.13

Original Part of SDNTGD Task

This was originally Kim's portion of the SDNTGD task 6. I tried to finish it, but couldn't due to personal reasons. Today, after seeing the results of the task, I really regret not trying to finish it. It's really good compared to the one I turned in. 
To those who have requested a graphic from me, I apologize for the delay, but if you'll read at my blog(link on the right) Kasey's Graphics, I explain that my wrist is messed up badly. Like, I can barely type correctly, but of course I'm a Grammar Nazi so this is taking forever. Hopefully you guys understand why the graphics will be held off for a while, at least until I get the results from some tests the doctors did.
Either it's surgery or a brace and we're rooting for the brace.

Anyways, here is the finished part of Kim's side of the original SDNTGD task.Since we're the same skin color, I just replaced her doll with mine. I've edited the lips-a signature of mine that I've used in many previous graphics.  


I also changed the hair to something I've been working on. I haven't finished it, but oh well.
I really love the left hand and the shirt.  The bracelets consist of one from a SDNTGD task and just some super simple bangles. Of course the background was another small addition I made to the graphic today.

As I said before(or not) this will be my last graphic for a while, but if I get some good news about my wrist, It probably won't be that long until I start again.


7 comments:

  1. Anonymous17/4/13 06:50

    There's that gorgeous bracelet again! For the life of me I cannot do jewelry, so I'm severely jealous :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! It's actually really easy once you get the hang of it:)

      Delete
  2. I adore this! I think it's one of your best graphics actually *-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad! The doll was originally you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The same thing with me, but for my knee. I was thinking it was only inflammation, but I have a discoid meniscus, so I need surgery. But I'm getting it done in the summer, but your wrist is more crucial. I wish you luck on your wrist though. xx

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete