16.4.13

Nostalgia at it's Finest

For some reason I had a flashback to a graphic I made a while ago. I don't believe I ever posted it, but I remember when making it, I was rather fond of the graphic:
I just so happened to be a member of the Season 2 crew of Survivor - Fashion Edition on Underneath Stardoll. This task in particular asked us to make a pajama set of your favorite childhood book. If you weren't able to tell by the multiple clues, mine just so happened to be Go Dog Go!.

Now that's definitely nostalgia at it's finest.

9 comments:

  1. Loved this book as a child! "Do you like my hat?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous17/4/13 23:24

      Yup :)

      And no, I do not like your hat...goodbye
      ;D

      Delete
  2. Lol, I remember this task as well xD I did The Princess And The Frog. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. nostalgia aswell :D Do you remember our team? Golden pirates for the world!! ;)
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rg2sb6kBKqY/T64sy8cmcAI/AAAAAAAABqo/0Aynp-VxJBQ/s400/poster1.jpeg

    xoxo Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous17/4/13 23:25

      Yesss! Go Golden Pirates, we're still on top, even with the competition long gone haha

      Delete
  4. I loved your old hair technique so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous17/4/13 23:26

      Really? I personally hate it, but we all have our opinions, so yeah...
      *barfs*

      Delete