7.4.13

New start!

Hey everyone here at TGV, I'm sorry for using this blog for promotional purposes (lol) but doesn't everyone do that once in a while? Anyways, some of you might have noticed that my graphic blog, Nika's Graphics, has been closed down for a while. Well guess what, it has made it's return, kind of. I've started a new blog, which has more of a wider focus, not just strictly graphics, and it's called Moodwrecked. A pretty odd title but hey, isn't odd the new cool? Like seriously, lol. So basically yeah, I started the blog, made a quick header (for which I used & edited a part of the graphic I'm currently working on), and now I'm here, at TGV, begging for followers. If you've liked my past blog, you'll most likely find yourself interested in this one as well. I've already exported all my past posts and comments into Moodwrecked, now all I need is an audience to motivate myself, lol. The reason behind the closure of Nika's Graphics, and more info regarding the new blog, can be found here. So please follow, and don't be too harsh to the sloppy header, like I said it's just a temporary, quick one, and same goes for the layout, there's seriously sooo much more to be done. So yeah, please follow my new blog, lol

xo Nika

No comments:

Post a Comment