8.4.13

Don't Make Me Wait Any Longer...

I'm on the edge of my seat for the results of the most recent SDNTGD task. I did the shading without a reference image(because I'm cool like that) because the outfit had to be incorporated into a graphic without it being a runway pose. So, at first, I did a super simple underwater pose, which you saw in a previous post.
The second one I almost turned in was this one:
The model is Mikel(seasonalhotbuys).

I really like this, but the knuckles have stumped me to the point of frustration. 
I really like the bracelet and necklace and the shading on the arms is something I'm pretty proud of. 
The hair is pretty good considering I made it without a reference image...

Wah-lah!
Tell me what you think.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/4/13 06:14

    Gosh, your hands are so sexy. Nuff' said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you:) I used a special graphic moisturizing cream on them:D

      Delete
  2. I really love the hair and the shading. thank you for making me beaut kasey and also the other one loved it!

    ReplyDelete