10.4.13

Back =)

Hey, I'm Kirsten/sparklewand12 - back for duty posting graphics =)
I've been busy with university, but we finish in a little over 3 weeks so I'll be all about the graphics then! But for now here's a few of my graphics, mostly from December or January:

Please let me know what you think - I know that my biggest weakness is hair, and I have been working on that, hopefully I'll master it soon!

Love K xxx

P.S. I've been re-watching the old episodes of Grey's Anatomy (it's great procrastination!) and watched the musical episode a few days ago, can't get this song out of my head at all!

10 comments:

  1. It's so great to have you back! *bakes a 'welcome back' cake*
    I can't wait to see your new graphics as you havent done them in so long, I love all of these, you're so good at clothes it makes me jealous because I can't do clothes at all :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - and don't be silly, you can do clothes, otherwise you wouldn't be making a clothing line, the spoilers of which look great so far!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. i LOVE the fur coat, looks so lush! and the hands in the first graphic looks great! i struggle with hair too, it's one of my biggest weaknesses and i just hate doing it. fab to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - it's the only fur I've done, I need to try some more! =)

      Delete
  3. OMG Welcome Back yessss your back hehe your graphics are great can't wait to see more <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. your graphics are amazing :)
    I love them! My favorite one must be the one with the fur; the fur is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I don't think the fur is perfect though, I defs need to do a lot more work on it =)

      Delete
  5. I love the last graphic! I think that once you get on graphics again and start doing hair you'll master it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. revise your skin shading
    use less highlight 'white' in the hair
    use more low lights in your hair 'black'
    follow the hair paths, making them up yourself you're not going to get realistic hair
    follow the hair line they're not perfectly straight across they have devids
    use more depth in your graphics in general, they look 'hipster cartoonish'

    ReplyDelete