18.3.13

Put your pretty dress on

I made these graphics about a month ago for 'Escape' but a week after I decided they were not going to be inculded. I do not really like them now as I have changed my technique a bit and I'm happy I did. My works turns out x10 better than what you can see below. The models are kadet12 and kaszimir13:




Escape will probably be releashed somewhere in the the frist 3 days of April!

And something irrelevant that makes me very happy: 30 seconds to mars finally releashed their first single 'up in the air' from their new album! I heard it on tumblr but there's no video on youtube or so to share it with you :/ I'm so happy though omg

5 comments:

  1. I really like them :3 haha they are cute :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope that you will like my new technique too when the magazine is realeshed :)

      Delete
  2. you need to shade much heavier! then your graphics will be amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is what I have based my new technique on: heavy shading and much light!

      Awww thank you!

      Delete
    2. i agree with khol, shade gurl SHADE! DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE DARK! it's better to over shade than to under shade. try using an opacity of around 5.0

      Delete