24.2.13

My SDNTGD Task and a New Graphic!


This was my SDNTGD task entry.
 I got third place for it (even though I kinda thought it was the best-personal opinion of course and no offense to the other beautiful graphics:D) 
and I have to say I really love it. the shading is amazing, the whole idea of Summer-Grunge going on here is totally obvious and that was the point. The Model really loves it, so that's all that matters. She's happy so I'm happy. 
That's what matters at the end of the day. If you can make one person happy, you've accomplished a LOT!

My favorite part of this are the boots and hair. The boots were THE HARDEST shoes I've ever done, but it paid off. The hair was actually something I started on a long time ago but never finished, but I thought it worked nicely with the graphics. I love the bracelet so much, I used it in three other personal graphics of mine. The backgrounds is actually a room in her Suite which I thought was pretty cool. It worked well with the concept behind the graphic.
Model is iluvladygaga232


I worked on this about a week ago and forgot to post it...
I really love all aspects of this. It's totally retro and modern at the same time. I'm not the best at doing knees, but even I've got to say that those knees are the bee's knees! Not so sure on the collarbone/clavicle area, but I still like it! 
I just really love everything about this and I hope you guys do too!
Model is AudreyxBeth

So that's it.
 Any questions or comments, don't hesitate to ask!
Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. They're both incredible graphics, the first is my favorite.(:

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't get third place! It says in the post that is for the whole competition so far including all scorings. (:
    If it was on the graphic you would have been first.

    ReplyDelete