4.2.13

Just practice!

Hey Readers =)
I was actually planning to post yesterday but my net was disconencted cuz  the prepaid period was over..anyway here's a graphic that I did on saturday just as a practice for my task 3! Though my practiced graphic turned out stupid...am overall happy with my task.....but....its not yet over :P Am the most laziest person in the world which is why am usaully late at submitting....but most of the time the tasks come out when I have my formative assessments....and this time as expected it came out during my preliminary exams! We have many exams dring an academic year! you must be alreayd yelling "Shut Up Already" so am stopping and viewing my 'not even worth seeing' graphic :-
Ignore the stupid and rushed piece of crap that is the skin! and well the hair is incomplete! :D
But am pretty happy with my clothes....pretty good! what do you think?
Tips? comment?
(Sorry for the senseless grammatical mistakes made)

No comments:

Post a Comment