11.2.13

Graphic: UPDATED!



EDIT:

Nobody besides Lindsey questioned the reason I posted an old graphic? Just a bunch of "Not my Style"'s
Well, I did this to see if people actually paid attention to my improvement. Thank you Lindsey and if I had seen Kim's comment, I probably would of thanked you too:) (so thanks:D)

Here's the most recent graphic I've made. 

Hint: The Bracelet will be featured in my SDNTGD task entry:) But just a little more zoomed in.
See improvement? The graphic on the top of this post, I made almost three years ago. While that's a long time for improvement, I only ever made graphic once a month because I did not have a tablet nor did I have Photoshop, so it was a pretty big hassle to make them. 

So can you guys see what I see? It's a pretty good idea to look back on your first few graphics. 
It helps show that you have improved and that all it takes is practice.

Thanks:)

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/2/13 04:06

    Is this an older graphic? It doesn't seem like you... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes:) thank you, Haha:D I'm glad you noticed!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yeah, My comment was:
    "I'm guessing this is an old graphic. Very different to the one you posted on Kasey'a Graphics ;)"
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, thank you for paying attention:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12/2/13 22:22

    haha, that solves my questioning :P I certainly did notice, your graphics have improved tremendously!

    ReplyDelete